Hamilton Health Sciences
Juravinski Hospital
Print

The Juravinski Hospital began as the Mount Hamilton Hospital in 1917, serving the veterans of the first war and opened as the Henderson General Hospital in 1954 as a 322-bed hospital serving chronic and convalescent patients.

Through the years, the Juravinski Hospital has become an integral part of the mountain community as the region's centre of excellence for cancer and orthopedic care and a full service general hospital.

The Juravinski Hospital provides acute inpatient and palliative care, diagnostic services and an educational environment to support the needs of cancer patients and the Juravinski Cancer Centre.  The Juravinski Hospital's highly regarded Orthopedic program combines health care and research to offer patients a range of services dedicated to helping them prepare for and recover from joint replacement surgery.

Hamilton Health Sciences • Hamilton, Ontario • 905.521.2100

Disclaimer: Hamilton Health Sciences (HHS) offers Google Translate to better facilitate access for our community. However, HHS makes no claims regarding the accuracy of translations. Any and all health information should be verified by a health care professional.