To participate in this program, an individual must attend an assessment at this facility.
Please select the appropriate referral form below, and after completion please fax to 905-521-7975.
- For Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) referrals: once we receive the referral, one of our health professionals will contact the patient to complete a screening and gather the information to complete the OCF-18 (application for treatment and assessment). We will send the OCF-18 to the patient for their review and signature, and then submit to the insurance company for their approval. Once funding is secured, we will contact the referring agency and/or lawyer for the appropriate medical documentation, and an assessment will be scheduled.
- For all other insurance claims, we require written authorization prior to scheduling an assessment.
- We require authorization number from the Treatment Authorization Centre, which they can email to email@example.com or fax to 905-521-7975, or mail to Michael G. DeGroote Pain Clinic, McMaster University Medical Centre, 4th Floor Yellow Section 4V, 1200 Main St. W., Hamilton, ON, L8N 3Z5, Attention: Susy Faria
- If we are not successful obtaining funding for your patient, we will notify your office.
If you have any questions regarding the referral process please contact us:
- Toll-free 1-888-243-3653
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: to be eligible for our service, treatment costs must be authorized by an insurance company, WSIB, Veteran Affairs, DND, or other funding agency.