Main Street West Urgent Care Centre
The Main Street West Urgent Care Centre (UCC) opened on April 4, 2011, providing another level of care to the community. The UCC serves as an alternative between the doctor's office and an emergency department (ED) as an option when someone is not sick enough to visit an ED but can't wait for an appointment with their doctor.
CLICK HERE for UCC Brochure
EFFECTIVE July 1, 2012 the new UCC hours are 9 a.m. - 9 p.m., seven days a week.
| Features of the Main Street West Urgent Care Centre:
- Specialized and private treatment rooms for stitches, resuscitation, fractures, gynecology, and ear, nose and throat issues
- Is equipped to perform X-rays, ultrasounds and blood tests for quicker results.
- No appointment is needed - it's a walk-in service.
- Service is timely - most patients are treated and on their way in less than two hours.
- Open every day from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. including holidays
The Main Street West Urgent Care Centre is located at 690 Main Street West.
Phone number 905.521.2100 ext 72000