E2 Orthopedic Surgery - Fractured Hip
Ward E2 Phone number: 905-521-2100 ext: 43293
Ward E2 Fax number: 905 318-8480
Address and Location:
711 Concession St.
Section E, Level 2
Ward E2 is an active surgical orthopedic unit within the Surgical Oncology and Orthopedic Program. Ward E2 specializes in the care of patients who have experienced a fractured hip.
An interdisciplinary team provides care to an acutely ill, primarily geriatric, patient population, including patients with multi-system chronic illnesses.
Click here for a “GETTING READY FOR SURGERY” booklet
1. After surgery for your fractured hip
2. Tips for Reducing Your Risk of Falls
3. Prevent a Fall, Protect Your Health
4. What is a Bone Density Test?
5. Building Stronger Bones
6. Osteoporosis and Fracture Prevention Clinic
7. Smoke Free Hospital
8. Medications to Help You Quit Smoking
How to Find the Clinic:
Juravinski Hospital – Enter the Hospital through the Main Entrance (Entrance A). Take the elevator located to your right up to Level 3. Turn right out of the elevator and right again into the first corridor. B3 Inpatient Unit is at the end of the corridor.