The SIS Clinical pharmacist applies specialized knowledge to monitor your medications by:
- Maximizing the effectiveness of your medications
- Managing medication side effects
- Counselling you on taking your medications exactly as they are prescribed
- Managing drug interactions
- Acting as a resource for clinic staff, patients and other health care professionals
- Facilitating access to medications.
- Overseeing Medication Reconciliation and MedsChecks®
The SIS Clinical Pharmacist is available by phone, appointment or during your clinic visit.
For more information about HIV Drug Treatment
Pharmacies affiliated with SIS Clinic:
McMaster University Medical Centre
Located in the Gift Shop
Hamilton General Drugstore
Hamilton General Hospital
**1 hr parking voucher for patients when refilling prescriptions