Neurology Outpatient Clinic
Patients are assessed and followed by Doctors specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of Neurological Disorders.
Care We Provide - Treatments and Procedures
- Neurological Diseases
Becoming A Patient
- The Neurology program provides services primarily to Hamilton and the area.
- A physician referral is required to be seen by a Neurologist.
- Doctors in training ( Residents and Clinical Fellows) also see patients in clinics to help them learn how to diagnose and treat persons with Neurological disorders.
- The Doctors secretary will inform you of appointments.
- The Registration clerks help manage and run the clinics. They will verify your information at your visit.
Patients are seen in an outpatient clinic setting. You do not stay overnight.
The clinic does not book, cancel or change any appointments. You will have to call your doctors’ office directly with any changes.
Appointments can take up to one and a half hours.
Bring a current list of your medications every time you come to the clinic.
You are welcome to bring a family member or support person to your appointment if you wish.
Health Care Professionals - How to Refer
Referrals must be sent to an individual practitioner. They can be found at the CPSO website.
Appointment Booking Instructions
There is no walk in service available. Patients are given an appointment date and time.