Annual Conference: Neurobehavioural Rehabilitation
The Annual Conference on Neurobehavioural Rehabilitation in Acquired Brain Injury is a highly regarded educational event attracting approximately 400 delegates from across the province, Canada and the United States each year. The conference brings together speakers, exhibitors and delegates from many professional backgrounds and provides opportunities for learning, networking and exchange of ideas.
This year marks the 27th annual conference focusing on innovation and technology in neurobehavioural rehabilitation. This conference is of interest to rehabilitation professionals working in acquired brain injury, physicians, psychologists, program planners, insurance and legal representatives and advocates.
Conference Date: April 30-May 1, 2020
Location: Hamilton Convention Centre, 1 Summers Lane Hamilton, ON, L8P 4Y2
Abstracts: Call for Abstracts is now open! See form below to apply.
Registration: Open March 2, 2020. Link to register coming soon.
There are several hotels within walking distance or a short drive of the conference site. Please call the hotels directly for conference rates:
116 King St. W.
905-529-5515 or 1-800-514-7101
*A limited number of rooms have been booked at the conference rate and are available on a first come first serve basis until April 3, 2020.
Hamilton – Downtown
20 Caroline St. S., Hamilton, ON,
905-527-1001 or 1-877-600-8550
Thank you to all of our sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact June Ciampichini conference coordinator at (905) 521-2100 ext. 40339 or email@example.com. View the sponsorship levels.
2020 sponsor list coming soon.
- Exhibitor space is available to agencies who wish to share information about their programs at the conference.
- Exhibitor Registration includes the display area and one exhibitor registration.
- Display area includes:8 ‘X 10’ space; draped table; one chair.
- The exhibitor room has limited provision for electrical outlets.
Exhibitor Registration Fees
- Early registration: $800
- After April 15, 2020, $900
- Online registration for exhibitors will open March 2 on a first come, first serve basis
- Exhibitor set-up time is April 30, 2020
If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor, please contact June Ciampichini conference coordinator at (905) 521-2100 ext. 40339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.