Annual Conference: Neurobehavioural Rehabilitation
Due to the current outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) Hamilton Health Science and the Conference Planning Committees are cancelling the 27th Annual Conference scheduled for April 30-May 1, 2020. We thank you for understanding. Please save the date for next year’s conference April 29-30, 2021. If you have already registered, your fees will be refunded.
Please contact June Ciampichini if you have any questions or concerns ( 905) 521-2100 Extension 40339 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Annual Conference on Neurobehavioural Rehabilitation in Acquired Brain Injury is a highly regarded educational event attracting approximately 400 delegates from across the province, Canada and the United States each year. The conference brings together speakers, exhibitors and delegates from many professional backgrounds and provides opportunities for learning, networking and exchange of ideas.
This year marks the 27th annual conference focusing on innovation and technology in neurobehavioural rehabilitation. This conference is of interest to rehabilitation professionals working in acquired brain injury, physicians, psychologists, program planners, insurance and legal representatives and advocates. View our conference brochure.
There are several hotels within walking distance or a short drive of the conference site. Please call the hotels directly for conference rates:
116 King St. W.
905-529-5515 or 1-800-514-7101
*A limited number of rooms have been booked at the conference rate and are available on a first come first serve basis until April 3, 2020.
Hamilton – Downtown
20 Caroline St. S., Hamilton, ON,
905-527-1001 or 1-877-600-8550
- Exhibitor space is available to agencies who wish to share information about their programs at the conference.
- Exhibitor Registration includes the display area and one exhibitor registration.
- Display area includes:8 ‘X 10’ space; draped table; one chair.
- The exhibitor room has limited provision for electrical outlets.
Exhibitor Registration Fees
- Early registration: $800
- After April 15, 2020, $900
- Online registration for exhibitors will open March 2 on a first come, first serve basis
- Exhibitor set-up time is April 30, 2020
If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor, please contact June Ciampichini conference coordinator at (905) 521-2100 ext. 40339 or email@example.com.