Cafeterias limiting access, continuing to serve take-out
Please note this is a date-specific article and the information on this page may no longer be accurate.
As of 8 a.m. on Friday March 20, seating areas in operating cafes will be open as private, staff-only dining areas. HHS workers may purchase take-out or bring their own food to these spaces. People using the seating areas must practice physical distancing and avoid group gatherings.
Patients and visitors may purchase food for take-out only.
The following listing of hospital food service and gift shop locations reflects the status as of September 1, 2020:
Hamilton General Hospital:
- Barton Bean Café – Open 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Courtyard Café – Open Monday to Friday, 8:00am-2:00pm
- Bean Express Café – Closed
- Give Shop – Open Monday to Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm
Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre
- Sunnyside Café – Closed
Juravinski Hospital and Cancer Centre:
- Nora’s Fresh Café – Open Monday to Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.,
Weekends 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 pm
- Atrium Café – Closed
- Juravinski Give Shop – Open Monday to Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm
- Hummingbird Café (JCC) – Open Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm
McMaster Children’s Hospital:
- Corner Café – Open 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Baywest Café – Open Monday to Friday, 8:00am-2:00pm
- McMaster Give Shop – Open Monday to Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm
St. Peter’s Hospital:
- Maplewood Café – Open Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.,
Weekends 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.