Hamilton Health Sciences Urgent Care Centre (UCC) will be closed on December 25 and January 1
As the result of physician pressures, Hamilton Health Sciences Urgent Care Centre (UCC) located at 690 Main Street West will be closed on December 25 and January 1.
We recognize the impact that such difficult decisions may have on our patients and their families. We thank everyone for their patience and understanding.
We sincerely appreciate the work of all our staff and physicians to support patients and their families at this very trying time.
Know your healthcare options:
- visit your family doctor for health concerns that can wait a day or more
- contact Health Connect Ontario to speak with a registered nurse 24/7 via phone or web chat
- attend St. Joseph’s Urgent Care Centre located at 2757 King Street East (please see here for hours of operation)
- go to the nearest emergency department or call 9-1-1 if you are having a medical emergency
- go to needadoc.ca to learn more.
Other ways to reduce your chances of getting sick:
- Wear a mask in crowded indoor spaces, including schools
- Stay home when sick
- Wash your hands, frequently
- Get all vaccines you are eligible for, including COVID-19 and flu