New Location: Orthopaedic (Fracture) Clinic at Hamilton General Hospital
As of Monday, May 27, 2019, the Fracture Clinic at Hamilton General Hospital (HGH) will have a new name and a new location. Our new clinic space will be renamed the Orthopaedic Clinic, to best reflect the care and services that we provide. Our new location, still at Hamilton General Hospital, is on the main level (in section W), with the entrance across from section M. The Information Desk at the main entrance will be able to direct you.
Supporting the adult regional centre for adult trauma, the HGH Orthopaedic Clinic serves approximately 17,000 patients a year. The new space will help support this high volume clinic to meet the needs of adult patients requiring orthopaedic care.
We see patients for:
- Trauma fracture management, including casting and splinting
- Post-operative follow up care
- Consultation with an orthopaedic surgeon
- Osteoporosis screening and education
- Low back pain consultation and assessment