Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre
Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre (RJCHC), a site of McMaster Children’s Hospital, is home to a range of outpatient services focused on child rehabilitation and developmental health.
Located in Hamilton’s urban centre, RJCHC serves families living in the local community and throughout the region. It hosts Canada’s largest prosthetics and orthotics program, which serves both children and adults across the country. The building itself was purposefully constructed to provide a welcoming, nurturing space for patients and their families and has received awards for its unique, environmentally-friendly design.
- Centralized Registration and Scheduling: Turn right upon entering
- Sunnyside Café: Turn right upon entering
- Parking Machine and ATM: To the left of the front doors
- Family Resource Centre (FRC): Straight through front doors to the back of building
- Teen Lounge: Straight through front doors to the back of the building
- Playground (open spring to fall): Head straight through front doors, through the doors located at the back of the building
- First Floor Conference Room: Head towards the back of the building and turn right