Child & Youth Mental Health
The Child and Youth Mental Health Program (CYMHP) provides a range of intensive and time-sensitive services for children, youth and families who are dealing with mental health concerns. The well-being of the children, youth and families we serve is our primary concern.
As a patient with our program, you/your child will work closely with a dedicated team of health professionals.
Together, we will:
- assess your child’s mental health needs
- plan the care and services that best meet your child’s needs
- help determine what level of care is needed
- work together to plan your child’s care
- help and empower you to make decisions and take part in your child’s care
- give your family information and support
- provide encouragement to ask questions about your child’s care
We look forward to working with you and your child.
The care you receive will be:
- focused on you and your family
- based on current research evidence and guidelines for best care
Compassion and caring is at the core of the services we provide. We believe that children, youth, families and staff are doing the best they can with the skills they have and we work together to make things better.
Complete this quick, confidential survey.