Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Clinic
The ear, nose, and throat (ENT) clinic provides diagnostic and treatment services to children of all ages. We also provide a unique service focusing on voice disorders related to speech.
Care We Provide
- Voice audiology assessment and therapy
- Swallowing assessment and therapy
- Tonsillectomy preparation
What to Bring
- Your child’s Health Card. The Ministry of Health and Long Term Care requires us to validate your health card at every clinic visit.
- Any relevant test results (e.g. x-rays) or letters from your child’s doctor or pediatrician
- Completed voice registration package
- Any notes or questions that you may have
- List of current medications your child is taking
- Things for your child to do; snacks and drinks
When you arrive, please check-in at the reception desk. The Business Clerk will register you in the electronic system so that your team will know that you have arrived.
You are encouraged to stay and support your child; however, other visitors are discouraged as space is limited.
Note: If your child has a communicable disease such as Chicken Pox or has been in contact with someone with Chicken Pox, please call the clinic before you come to the hospital.
The referral process is made through a direct referral from a pediatrician or family doctor to a specialist or the clinic in general.
Referrals can be faxed directly to clinic
Please note: the clinics are not for emergencies. If you or your child need to be seen on an emergency basis please call your family doctor or go to your local emergency department.