Parking: Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre
The following parking locations are available at Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre:
- Wellington St. parking lot – PLEASE NOTE: this parking lot can currently only be accessed via the Wellington St. entrance
- Victoria Ave. parking garage – Entrance is located off Victoria Ave. N. behind the hospital
- Regional Rehabilitation Centre parking lot – Entrance is located off of Birge St. This is a pay-and-display lot. Please purchase a ticket from the parking machine and display face up on the dash of your vehicle.
If the Wellington St. N. parking lot is full, additional parking can be found in the Regional Rehabilitation parking lot or Victoria parking garage.
Accessible parking spaces are available in the following locations:
- In front of the Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre entrance off Wellington St. N.
The parking office is located in the Victoria Ave. parking garage on Level A, next to the exit.
(905) 521-2100 ext. 44061
Monday to Friday, 8:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
Wellington parking lot and Victoria parking garage
Each 30 minutes or less costs $4.00, with a daily maximum of $21.00. There is no charge for the first 15 minutes of parking. Please note that a lost parking ticket will result in a charge for the daily maximum.
Regional Rehabilitation Centre pay-and-display parking lot
Each 90 minutes or less costs $5.00, with a daily maximum of $21.00
Parking services are operated by the Hamilton Health Sciences Volunteer Association, a non-profit organization. All profits generated by Parking services are donated to enhance patient care at Hamilton Health Sciences. For more information visit the HHSVA web page.
Payment for parking can be made at pay stations located in the main lobby of the Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre or at the Victoria Ave. garage parking office. The following payment methods are accepted:
- Pay stations: Visa, MasterCard, and cash
- Parking Offices: Visa, MasterCard, and cash, Debit and OntheGo cards
Long-Term Rate Options
In an ongoing effort to keep patient needs first and to minimize the cost of parking long-term parking rate options* for patients and visitors are available:
- 5 Day Pass, $50 – Valid for 5 days within a one year period from the time of purchase
- 10 Day Pass, $100 – Valid for 10 days within a one year period from the time of purchase
- 14 Day Pass, $48.50 – Valid for 14 consecutive days from the date of purchase
- 30 Day Pass, $250 – Valid for 30 days within a one year period from the time of purchase
*Please Note: A one-time $5.00 card fee will apply for first time long-term rate purchases. Purchases are non-refundable. VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Debit, OntheGo card and cash payment accepted.
Please follow these safety guidelines when driving or walking in parking facilities across Hamilton Health Sciences.
- DO NOT walk under or within close proximity to gate arms
- Stay on marked paths or sidewalks when in parking lot entry, exit, or laneway crossings
- Look for cars before crossing parking aisles
- DO NOT walk on automobile ramps. Use the stairs.
- DO NOT leave valuables in your car
- Obey the 5 km/h maximum speed limit in parking lots and garages
For your safety, a Walk Safe program is available through HHS Security Services (905-521-2100 ext. 74444).