Parking: St. Peter’s Hospital
Parking for St. Peter’s Hospital is located behind the hospital, between Lorne Ave. and Norway Ave.
Accessible parking spaces are available in the following locations:
- Rear parking lot – near walkway toward hospital courtyard.
For parking inquiries please proceed to the St. Peter’s Give Shop located in the main entrance of St. Peter’s Hospital for assistance or email the firstname.lastname@example.org
Each hour or less costs $3.00, with a daily maximum of $8.50.
Please note: A lost parking ticket will result in a charge for the daily maximum.
Parking services are operated by the Hamilton Health Sciences Volunteer Association, a non-profit organization. All profits generated by parking services are donated to enhance patient care at Hamilton Health Sciences. For more information visit the HHSVA web page.
Payment for parking can be made at the pay station located in the parking lot. The following payment methods are accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit and cash.
Long-Term Rate Option
In an ongoing effort to keep patient needs first and to minimize the cost of parking long-term parking rate options for patients and visitors the following long-term parking option is available for St. Peter’s Hospital:
- One Month Pass – For multiple uses within 31 days of purchase. Valid for unlimited entry/exit at St. Peter’s Hospital parking lot.
Passes are available for purchase at St. Peter’s Give Shop located in the main entrance of St. Peter’s Hospital. The following payment methods are accepted at the Give Shop: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit, On the Go cards and cash.
Please follow these safety guidelines when driving or walking in parking facilities across Hamilton Health Sciences.
- DO NOT walk under or within close proximity to gate arms
- Stay on marked paths or sidewalks when in parking lot entry, exit, or laneway crossings
- Look for cars before crossing parking aisles
- DO NOT walk on automobile ramps. Use the stairs.
- DO NOT leave valuables in your car
- Obey the 5 km/h maximum speed limit in parking lots and garages
For your safety, a Walk Safe program is available through HHS Security Services (905-521-2100 ext. 74444).