Parking: West End Clinic/Urgent Care Centre
Parking is available at the following location:
- Patient/Visitor parking lot – Entrance is located off Macklin St., just north of Main St. W.
Accessible parking spaces are available in the following locations:
- Main parking lot, near entrance to building.
Parking Contact Information
Should you have any questions about parking at the Main West Urgent Care Centre please contact the parking office or press the help button on the pay station.
(905) 521-2100 ext. 76156
Parking at the Urgent Care Centre/West End Clinic is a flat rate of $8.00.
Parking services are operated by the Hamilton Health Sciences Volunteer Association, a non-profit organization. All profits generated by parking services are donated to enhance patient care at Hamilton Health Sciences. For more information visit the HHSVA web page.
Payment for parking can be made at the pay station located inside the building. The pay station accepts Visa, MasterCard, and cash.
Please follow these safety guidelines when driving or walking in parking facilities across Hamilton Health Sciences.
- DO NOT walk under or within close proximity to gate arms
- Stay on marked paths or sidewalks when in parking lot entry, exit, or laneway crossings
- Look for cars before crossing parking aisles
- DO NOT walk on automobile ramps. Use the stairs.
- DO NOT leave valuables in your car
- Obey the 5 km/h maximum speed limit in parking lots and garages
For your safety, a Walk Safe program is available through HHS Security Services (905-521-2100 ext. 74444).