Parking: West Lincoln Memorial Hospital
Parking is available at the following location:
- Main St. parking lot – Entrance is located off of Main St. E. beside the hospital. This is a pay-and-display lot. Please purchase a ticket from the parking machine before visiting the hospital and display it face up on the dash of your vehicle
Accessible parking spaces are available in the following locations:
- Main parking lot, near front entrance to hospital
The parking office is located inside the hospital on the main level next to the entrance.
(905) 945-2250 ext. 11384
Monday to Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Parking at West Lincoln Memorial Hospital is a flat rate of $5.00. There is no charge for the first 15 minutes of parking.
Please purchase a ticket from the parking machine before visiting the hospital and display it face-up on the dash of your vehicle.
Parking services are operated by the Hamilton Health Sciences Volunteer Association, a non-profit organization. All profits generated by parking services are donated to enhance patient care at Hamilton Health Sciences. For more information visit the HHSVA web page.
Parking machines accept Visa, MasterCard, and cash.
For more information about parking at West Lincoln Memorial Hospital please click here.
Please follow these safety guidelines when driving or walking in parking facilities across Hamilton Health Sciences.
- DO NOT walk under or within close proximity to gate arms
- Stay on marked paths or sidewalks when in parking lot entry, exit, or lane way crossings
- Look for cars before crossing parking aisles
- DO NOT walk on automobile ramps. Use the stairs.
- DO NOT leave valuables in your car
- Obey the 5 km/h maximum speed limit in parking lots and garages
For your safety, a Walk Safe program is available through HHS Security Services (905-521-2100 ext. 74444).