Hamilton Health Sciences is committed to be being open and transparent with the communities we serve. Posting executive compensation agreements is part of this commitment.
Executive Compensation Disclosure
Compensation agreements are based on the complexity of our healthcare system, the experience of the person in the job, comparable postings and the demands of the position. Hamilton Health Sciences is one of Ontario’s largest and most complex healthcare systems. We’re also a leading teaching and research hospital in Canada and one of our region’s largest employers. At HHS, strong leadership is an essential component of providing the best patient care.
Compensation agreements for members of HHS’ executive leadership team are available below under “Compensation Agreements”.
As evidence of our commitment to accountability, a designated portion of eligible executive’s compensation is held back from their base salary and deemed to be at-risk. Eligible executives can earn all, a portion or none of their variable compensation based on their level of performance in achieving mutually agreed goals as described in the following policies:
Click on the individual’s name below to view their compensation agreement.
- Rob MacIsaac – President & Chief Executive Officer
- Dr. Wes Stephen – Executive Vice President, Clinical Operations and Chief Operating Officer
- Dave McCaig – Executive Vice President, Corporate Affairs & Chief Financial Officer
- Dr. Michael Stacey – Executive Vice President, Academic & Chief Medical Executive
- Michelle Beals– Vice President, Finance & Deputy Chief Financial Officer
- Kelly Campbell – Vice President, Corporate Services and Capital Development
- Mark Farrow – Vice President, Health Information Technology Services & Chief Information Officer
- Dr. Peter Fitzgerald – Vice President, Women & Children’s Health and President, McMaster Children’s Hospital
- Mark Haley – Vice President, Human Resources
- Kirsten Krull – Vice President, Quality and Performance and Chief Nursing Executive
- Aaron Levo – Vice President, Communications & Public Affairs
- Dr. Ralph Meyer – Vice President, Oncology & Palliative Care and Regional Vice President, Cancer Care Ontario
- Sharon Pierson – Vice President, Community Medicine & Population Health
- Rebecca Repa – Vice President, Clinical Support Services and Community Surgery
- Dr. Ted Scott – Vice President, Research & Chief Innovation Officer
- Teresa Smith – Vice President, Adult Regional Care
- Anna Ventresca – Vice President, Legal Services, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary