Cleft Lip and Palate Clinic
The Cleft Lip and Palate Team (CLP) sees children born with cleft lip and palate/craniofacial disorders from birth to young adulthood. The team provides interdisciplinary coordination and management along with a dental program.
For more information, visit the Cleft Lip and Palate Program page for patients and families.
Patients/Conditions To Refer
- Cleft Lip, cleft lip and palate, cleft palate
- Pierre Robin Sequence
- Hemifacial Microsomia
- 22q11 deletion syndrome/Di George Syndrome
- Prenatal identification of cleft lip +/- palate
Referral & Contact Information
Phone: 905-521-2100 ext. 77210 or Coordinator ext. 77069
Download referral form and fax to 905-521-7953.
- Newborn feeding and education around Cleft Lip and Palate
- Multidisciplinary assessments
- Individual assessment with team members based on primary concern
- Prenatal consultation regarding cleft lip and palate and team services
Estimated Wait Times
- Newborns are typically assessed by the coordinator within 48 hours of receiving the referral
- Older children will be triaged based on primary concern and may wait up to 3 months for assessment
- Prenatal consult within 1 month of receiving referral