Pediatric Ophthalmology Clinic
Patients/Conditions To Refer
The Hogarth Family & Pioneer Energy Ophthalmology Centre is dedicated to providing the best care for all. This includes specialized medical and surgical eye care for children and adults with strabismus. Our clinic provides comprehensive services for:
- Adult strabismus
- Pediatric retina and ocular genetics, including retinal dystrophies and retinopathy of prematurity
- Pediatric glaucoma
- Pediatric oculoplastic – eyelid and lacrimal abnormalities including ptosis (“droopy eyelid”) and blocked tear duct
- Pediatric strabismus, nystagmus and amblyopia
- Pediatric cataract
- Pediatric trauma to the eye and surrounding structures
- Pediatric inflammation and infection of the eye and surrounding structures ocular, orbital, and eyelid tumors/lesions, including retinoblastoma
Children and adult strabismus patients are seen by referral only. Patients can be referred by an ophthalmologist, pediatrician, family doctor, or optometrist.
Please note that all adult non-strabismus patients should be referred directly to an adult Ophthalmology facility.
Referral & Contact Information
Phone: 905-521-2100 ext. 72400
All new patient appointments must be made by a referring physician or Optometrist using the referral form below:
Urgent Referrals: This clinic is not a walk-in center. If your patient requires urgent care, please contact your local on-call ophthalmology team or direct them to a local emergency department.
We are currently seeing patients exclusively in the clinic.
No virtual appointments are available.